Wren's 2.0 Game
- All races have unlimited level advancement. Humans now have their own unique advantages.
- All races have new minimum/maximum ability score caps.
- Humans may now multiclass into Fighter/Mage, Fighter/Thief, or Fighter/Mage/Thief.
- Demihumans may now dual class.
- Specialist wizards, General Clerics, Bards, and Druid classes do not exists.
- Specialization bonuses from melee apply to all ranged weapons as well.
- Firearm open-ended damage increases in chance depending on skill level. Specialist increase their chance by 1 (6 or better), while high mastery increases it by one more point (5 or better).
- Mace, Flail, and Hammer tight group weapons ignore the first 3 points of all pure or partial metal armors AC.
From the book Player’s Options: Combat and Tactics
Use Chapter 4: Weapon Specialization & Mastery
Use Chapter 6: Critical Hits (Using the Critical Hits: System I)
Use Chapter 7: Weapons & Armor